Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Looking for something on North Jersey Mom? Search for it here.....

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tastefully Simple Sale~ Ends Saturday!!!!


  • This week only . . . get 20% of your Tastefully Simple order. You must contact me directly to get this sale! This sale is only good until April 30th so don't delay. Buy as much as you want and get 20% off your entire order! Great time to stock up on those products you use most frequently! Call or message me today! 717-329-3594 janeenkime@gmail.com
    www.tastefullysimple.com/web/jkime
  • www.tastefullysimple.com
    Welcome to Tastefully Simple! From main dishes to desserts, we offer a wide variety of easy-to-prepare foods and gifts for every day and every occasion.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I am your newest follower. I LOVE your recycled crafts page. I have been searching for something just like that! I found you on bloggy moms. Please check out my blog when you the chance! http://imjustagirl86.blogspot.com/
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete